Monday, September 30, 2013

Cover Reveal "Katie Perl, a Curious Girl"

Okay, so you may have heard me talking about the children's book I was illustrating.

Yes, notice the use of the past tense. As in, I finished illustrating it!

And now, for your enjoyment, the reveal of the cover of the upcoming release "Katie Perl, a Curious Girl" --a story about a little girl who goes on a big adventure, stumbling across curious, magical friends all along the way!

BEHOLD:



More word to come on the release date--then you can, not only read an endearing story that explains why this cute little girl has a firefly on her shoulder, but you can see aaaaaaaaaaaall FOURTEEN illustrations!


4 comments:

  1. Fourteen illustrations?! Phew! My one illustration credit to date only called for six!
    I like the cool way you handled the plant life. :D

    ReplyDelete