Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Highway Patrol

So the other day, after riding in the car for like six million hours, I was like...

Super. Bored.

And so I thought to myself:
I'll do a writing exercise where I watch the people driving by, and give them a history!

This guy is a millionaire, but he loves his construction job so much that he keeps working anyway.

These two college kids are also filthy rich, but they're deathly afraid of girls, so blew all their money on the really expensive car they're driving instead of taking out wonderful girls like me.

Not that I'm bitter.

*eye contact*






That was the end of that game.


2 comments:

  1. Lol, brilliant! I've gotta try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lots of fun! So long as you don't get caught... XD

      Delete