Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Big Finale


FINALS ARE OVER! WOO! YEAH!
I'm so relieved!
Though, looking back, it feels like I didn't do much. In fact, most of the time, in my all day long, back to back classes, I was doing a lot of this:


Yes... It's all coming back to me now...

8 AM, First Class:
*it's too early*


11:30 AM, Second Class:
*I'm hungry*

1:00 PM, Third Class (Institute):
*Spiritual Enlightenment!*

2:30 PM, Fourth Class:
*I'm bored*

5:00 PM, Fifth Class:
*I'm hungry again*

7:00 PM, Sixth Class:
*Uhhhhhg*



10 PM, Home:
"Hey, sis! How was scho--?"

"THERE'S SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE!"


Needless to say, I wasn't particularly engaged this semester.
But I have a plan.
You see, this:


Was generally a result of this:

"Wow, Kim. What were you thinking? This is absolute garbage!"

Some people call it "Constructive Critism." 
I call it:

Headbanging.

My professors were perhaps a little overfond of it this last semester.
To remove this from my next semester, I'm going to need a lot of this:

Glitter!

Presenting, Kim's Master Plan to Avoid Headbanging: (Working Title)


"The fonts aren't working, the title isn't working, the picture isn't working..."

"The colors aren't working, the names aren't working... I mean I like it, except the fact that I hate it."

"STUPIFY!"

...

...

...

"IT WORKED!"

*Cackles* It's FOOL PROOF!


No comments:

Post a Comment