Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Bit of Background...


A while ago, Mariah and I were sitting in Ross' office.
I was doing homework (like usual) and she was playing on her phone.

When suddenly...
We realized Ross' computer was on the desk across from us. Just...
Sitting there.


So we may have altered his desktop background to the following:





Because really, who doesn't love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic?!
(Pictures courtesy of Google and wherever Google stole them from)

But Ross was like:

Okay, so he was more like:

We apologized (sort of) and promised to never do it again.

So the other day...
I had to borrow Ross' computer to copy some stuff to a CD (cus my computer don't have a CD player). So I took it to a little corner out of the way to copy my stuff...
And I was like...




And Ross' computer was like:


I gave back the computer, closed, and left.
Three hours later...



:}


2 comments:

  1. Well, that one he should like at least a little bit better, and may even keep ;o)

    ReplyDelete