Monday, February 18, 2013

Mustache Chocolates


So, leading up to Valentines Day, I was texting one of my friends.




There are loads of reasons I don't have a boyfriend. Mostly because with two majors and a part time job, I'm not exactly the most available girl on the market.
But I got to thinking about it, since, you know, Valentines was coming up and all, and I decided that THIS YEAR I was gonna get me a VALENTINE!

So I went to the store, and got a box of chocolates.

"OH BOY! MUSTACHE CHOCOLATES?! These'll be perfect!"
My plan was simple...

Go to the Food Court, find a boy who looked lonely and single. Give him the chocolates, and...
The rest would be history. <3
So come Valentines Day, I stuff the chocolates in my bag, head to school, and skip my regular lunch so I can meet up with Prince Charming. Only, come Institute... 

*I'm starving*

"YAY!"

I always did have the best manners anywhere.
 Anyway. Just before my Institute teacher started the lesson, he gave out some cookies. But there weren't enough for everyone. 




And then the Institute Teacher proceeded to give the lesson. Somehow, we got on the topic of dating (big shocker), and the question came up if girls should ask guys on dates. The answer was no, because it's the guy's job, and in theory, if a girl has to push a relationship in the beginning, she'll have to push the relationship all the way through. 


What on EARTH am I gonna do with these mustache chocolates now?
 I was confused, and bummed. Until...



A lollipop rose.



And the rest was history.




And if any of you tease me about this, I will personally poke your face with my fist.

4 comments:

  1. GAAAASSSSSPHACKCOUGHCOUGH YOU TOLD ME NOT ABOUT THIS! Did you get a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM!! How could you not tell me my text was inspirational?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I asked my hubby out the first two times, and we have quite the give and take relationship. The best advice I can give you is just listen to your intuition, even if you feel scary about doing something, if you get that nagging feeling you should, the go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my mom asked my dad out the first time too! I will definitely listen to my heart on this one. Thanks!

      Delete